- Great doctors: Our large, diverse group of primary care physicians are all board certified in their specialty, accept most major insurance plans, and are committed to helping you stay healthy throughout your life.
- Convenience: Five practices are located in the Oak Park community, one is in North Riverside and one is in Elmwood Park. All have free parking and free valet parking is available on the hospital’s main campus for all visitors.
- Quick appointment scheduling: New patients are guaranteed an appointment within 48 hours. All of our primary care physicians also offer acute care appointments for urgent health matters.
- Same-day appointments: We offer same-day appointments for children and adults of all ages with non-life-threatening health problems (e.g., flu, cold, cough, sore throat, sprains and strains, minor lacerations). Both current and new patients can take advantage of this convenient service. To schedule a same-day appointment, please call (708) 660-4636.
- 24-hour access online and by phone: Primary care physicians at Rush Oak Park Hospital (ROPH) use MyChart from which you can securely access medical records, make appointments, request refills and email questions to your doctors. There is also a physician always available to take urgent phone calls.
- Care Everywhere electronic health record (EHR) by Epic: With your permission, ROPH primary care physicians can access your medical records from over 25 Chicago area hospitals and your prescriptions from numerous pharmacies. The EHR helps ensure that your physicians are fully aware of your allergies, medications, immunizations, current conditions, and previous test results and procedures, all of which can affect a medical decision.
- Access to a world-class teaching hospital: ROPH shares many physicians, technologies and communications, as well as our electronic health record system, with Rush University Medical Center. This makes it easy for ROPH patients to obtain any specialized services they may need at Rush's downtown campus – while continuing a treatment plan close to home.
As we begin to reopen Rush Oak Park Hospital for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.