- New, state-of-the-art ED: Our 22,000-square-foot emergency department features 22 private rooms, two behavioral health rooms and a decontamination room. The space has been designed for optimal patient safety and comfort, as well as offering a more seamless treatment experience.
- Experience you can trust: Our experienced emergency staff handles approximately 40,000 emergencies each year, including 5,000 pediatric emergencies. So we can provide your entire family with the high-quality care you deserve.
- Faster check-ins: Our expansive triage area features three triage rooms for faster check-in.
- Expert heart attack care: We consistently beat national standards for the time it takes us to open blocked arteries, which means we save more heart muscle – and lives.
- You go home quicker: For patients discharged from the Emergency Department, the average visit is less than two hours. For admitted patients, the average stay is just under three and a half hours. This beats national averages across the board.
- Parking is always free: And it’s convenient, too. You can choose from garage, outdoor lot or valet parking.
As we begin to reopen Rush Oak Park Hospital for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.