- Advanced imaging technology: Our equipment includes a Siemens Somatom Definition AS 64 CT scanner, purchased in 2014, with state-of-the-art technology that allows for lower dose radiation exposure.
- Experienced team: Our team includes radiologists who practice at both Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital. All are board-certified physicians rigorously trained in their specialties. Our medical imaging technologists also are highly credentialed and experienced – some with more than 20 years in diagnostic imaging.
- Nationally accredited programs: We are accredited by the American College of Radiology in digital mammography and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). This means we meet rigorous standards for staff qualifications, accuracy, safety and quality.
- Sophisticated communications: PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System) technology makes it easier for ROPH and Rush University Medical Center clinicians and radiologists to view and discuss your test results together instantly via remote conference.
- Timely appointments: Fast service includes same-day appointments.
- Trained schedulers: Our knowledgeable schedulers can address any questions and concerns you have and make sure you’re getting the tests you need.
As we begin to reopen Rush Oak Park Hospital for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.